The project “Protect your digital way Today and Tomorrow” is designed under European collaboration and communication between 3 schools from Romania, Turkey and Greece.
300 students, 70 teachers and 600 parents will achieve awareness about cybersecurity, including cyberbullying, and ICT liabilities. Male and female students will be better informed about potential digital threats. More female students will be involved in the activities, in order to equip them with ICT and Cybersecurity concepts, to promote gender equality. During 3 programming workshops, cyber-attacks workshops and GDPR workshops, students will achieve competencies in order to create for themselves better job opportunities.
The project “Protect your digital way Today and Tomorrow” is a project designed under European collaboration and communication between 3 schools from Romania, Turkey and Greece.
The activities follow a designed methodology of implementation and they carrie out by all members of the partnership in equal parts and tasks in order to achieve concrete results under the form of handbooks, ppt. presentations, animations and digital drawings, questionnaire analysis, digital and video teaching materials and evaluation tools, movies and scripts about cybersecurity threats and cyber-bullying potential situations, interactive digital multi-lingual cybersecurity, including cyberbullying, dictionary, brochures, leaflets, magazine, simple programs for cryptography, the event Safer Internet Day in all participating schools, the website of the project and also a distinct page on every school’s webpage, also upload of different presentations about the schools’ activities in the field of cybersecurity and cyber-bullying. The profile of the participants and direct beneficiaries of the project’s activities is clearly contoured and it refers to 3 types of participants: students aged 12 to 16 years old, teachers and parents, all of them highly connected to electronic devices but poorly aware of the implication of non protecting your personal data online and offline and unaware of the cybersecurity international or national laws. The project have a direct impact on 150 students 60% female), 70 teachers and approx. 600 parents from all 3 countries. The digital world in which we live in by the simple touch of our smartphone or by a simple click on the laptop generates many threats and we all have to know or how to prevent it or how to solve this type of cyber-attacks, phishing situations or theft of personal data.
1. to raise awareness among 300 students, 70 teachers and approx. 600 parents about cybersecurity, including cyberbullying, and ICT liabilities.
2. to raise the level of information among male and female students about potential digital threats, since nowadays young students, and especially, young girls are a vulnerable targeted group of cybersecurity criminals.
3. to promote gender equality, by equipping female students with ICT and Cybersecurity concepts, and by this, integrating 60% female students (of the total number of students participating) and by interacting during workshops with more female leader representatives of the ICT field of work.
4. to create new future work opportunities for students for integration on the labour market, by attending 3 programming workshops, cyber-attacks workshops and General Data Protection Rules workshop through the extension of the hole project.
5. to develop innovative cybersecurity curriculum framework that is reflective of the 21st century key competencies, with relevant teaching materials, assessment and evaluation tools.
|Project Meeting||10-2019||First project meeting of the project, in order for the two partners to establish all needed documents for a good implementation of the activities of the project. Dante Alighieri High School was the host of the meeting, for 2 days, during October 2019 and 8 members of the Greek and Turkish project team took part at the meeting.|
|Short-term joint staff training events||03-2020||Look Over Cyber-security’s Keywords & Lock!|
|Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils||05-2020||Get the Key and You’ll Be Safe|
|Intermediary Project Meeting||07-2020||Intermediary Project Meeting will be organize in Chania, Greece, in July 2020, in order to asses to progress of the implementation of the project’s activities and in order to plan the future short term mobilities for the second year of implementation.|
|Short-term joint staff training events||09-2020||Not a War, a Cyberwarfare|
|Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils||11-2020||ALL SEC – About Low Level of Security|
|Short-term joint staff training events||03-2021||How to survive in a digital jungle|
|Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils||05-2021||Don’t bite the bait!|
|Closing Project Meeting||07-2021||Closing Project Meeting and Follow-up This P3 project event is designed for the closing project meeting of the project, in order for the three partners to present all the results obtained after the implementation of the activities of the project and to asses the follow-up activities.|